Thursday, April 28, 2016

Kuier om i Koffie...a must see when visiting Caledon

With a romantic blend of antiques and nostalgia, "Kuier om i Koffie" is a warm treat for any visitor or the local people of the Overberg region.
I was overwhelmed with the well executed floor plan in such dencity of space and being an antique lover I could not wait to start browsing through all the oldies....
I ordered a coffee with a slice of carrot cake witch was well presented, garnished with cream, cherry and a mint leave. The service was first class and I hope that other restuarants and coffee shops in the area will soon catch on. 
The QLX is a fairly new antique shop in Caledon and now they have an extended area that serve's coffee and cake. I can't wait to return to try their mouthwatering pie's and muffins.
Kuier om i Koffie is one of the finest "Oldie Coffee Shops" that I have visited in the Overberg District and I will rate them a  decent 4/5.
In a nutshell, if you are a antique and cake connoiseur....You have to visit QLX

No comments:

Post a Comment